Subscriptions are payable on 1st August of each year
When deciding which category of membership is required, please have regard to the following notes:
1. QUARTER HORSE MEMBER: Full voting rights, eligible for election to Council, eligible register horses, lodge breeding certificates, all points recorded, includes website login access. Note: This membership allows for one showing and voting member only and this member must be shown as the nominated member in Section 2.
2. YOUTH MEMBER: Points recorded for two horses. Website Login Access must be paid each year.
3. FAMILY MEMBERSHIP: for two or less adults and their children of 18 years. Eligible for points to be recorded for each
individual in family. Eligible to progeny record and register horses. Includes website login access. Not eligible to lodge breeding certificates. Must nominate one person who is to exercise voting rights. NB: Youth included in family membership are fulfilling membership requirements.
4. ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP: Entitles one individual person, corporations, partnerships or associations, societies and the like and is designed for those that may no longer wish to register horses with the Association but who may still wish to have connections with the industry. (Website Login Access must be paid each year).
5. AMATEUR PERMIT: Additional application and fee. Applicant must already have a membership as either a Quarter Horse member or as part of a family membership (Signed Amateur Application form may accompany this membership).
AQHA-NZ has the right to contact members via Phone, Text, Email or NZ Post